1. Sun, Y.L., Xu, P., Li, J., He, K., Chu, Z.Y., and Wang, C.Y. (2010). A practical method for determination of molybdenite Re-Os age by inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry combined with Carius tube HNO3-digestion. Analytical Methods, 2010, 2: 575-581.
2. Liu, J.M., Zhao, Y., Sun, Y.L., Li, D.P., Liu, J., Chen, B.L., Zhang, S.H., and Sun, W.D. (2010). Recognition of the latest Permian to Early Triassic Cu–Mo mineralization on the northern margin of the North China block and its geological significance. Gondwana Research, 17: 125-134.
3. Sun, Y.L., Chu, Z.Y., Sun, M., Xia, X.P. (2009). An improved Fe-Ni sulfide fire assay method for determination of Re, platinum group elements, and Os isotopic ratios by Inductively Coupled Plasma- and Negative Thermal Ionization-Mass Spectrometry. Applied Spectroscopy, 63:1232-1237.
4. Sun, Y.L., and Sun, M, (2009). Determination of ultra-trace rare earth elements in ultramafic and sulfide samples by quadrupole inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry. Journal of Analytical Atomic Spectrometry, 24: 232-236.
5. Pan, S.H., Zhang, G., Sun, Y.L.*, Chakraborty, P. (2009). Accumulating characteristics of platinum group elements (PGE) in urban environments, China, China. Science of the Total Environment, 407: 4248-4252.
6. Sun, Y.L., and Sun, M. (2007). Determination of 42 trace elements in seawater by inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry after APDC chelate co-precipitation combined with iron. Analytical Letters, 40: 2391-2404.
7. Sun, Y.L., Sun, M., and Zhao, G.C. (2006). Applicability of capillary electrophorisis to determination of trace rare earth elements in geological samples. Analytical Sciences, 22: 551-555.
8. Sun, Y.L., and Sun, M. (2005). Nickel sulfide fire assay improved for pre-concentration of platinum group elements in geological samples: a practical means of ultra-trace analysis combined with inductively coupled plasma-mass spectrometry. Analyst, 130: 664-669.
9. Sun, Y.L., Sun, M. Lee, T., and Nie, B.F. (2005). Influence of seawat Sr content on coral Sr/Ca and Sr thermometry. Coral Reefs, 24: 23-29.
10. Sun, Y.L., Sun, M., Wei, G.J., Lee, T., and Nie, B. (2004). Strontium contents of a Porites coral collected from the Xisha Island, South China Sea: A proxy for sea surface temperature of the twentieth century. Paleoceanography, 19 (PA2004): 1-10.
11. Sun, Y.L. (2004). Detailed study on simultaneous separation of rare earth elements by capillary electrophoresis. Journal of Chromatography A, 1048: 245-251.
12. Sun, Y.L., and Sun, M. (2003). Inductively coupled plasma atomic emission spectrometry: an efficient tool for precise determination of Mg/Ca and Sr/Ca ratios in biocarbonates. Applied Spectrometry, 57: 711-714.
13. Sun, Y.L., and Sun, M. (2003). Coral Sr and Sr/Ca determinations by inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry. ISMAS Silver Jubilee Symposium on Mass Spectrometry, 1: 389-396.
14. Sun, Y.L., and Sun, M. (2002). Simultaneous determination of major, minor and trace elements in biocarbonates by inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry. Analytical and Bioanalytical Chemistry, 374: 1338-1340.
15. Sun, Y.L., Zhou, M.F., and Sun, M. (2001). Routine Os analysis by isotope dilution-inductively coupled plasma mass spectrometry: OsO4 in water solution gives high sensitivity. Journal of Analytical Atomic Spectrometry, 16: 345-349.
16. Sun, Y.L., Guan, X.Y., and Du, A.D. (1998). Determination of platinum group elements by inductively coupled plasma-mass spectrometry combined with nickel sulfide fire assay and tellurium cooperation. Spectrochimica Acta part B, 53: 1463-1467.