1. Yang Xiang, Yang Gao *, Tandong Yao，2014.Glacier change in the Poiqu River basin inferred from Landsat data from 1975 to 2010. Quaternary International ,349,392-401.
2. Weicai Wang,* Yang Xiang,Yang Gao, Anxin Lu, Tandong Yao,2014. Rapid expansion of glacial lakes caused by climate and glacier retreat in the Central Himalayas, Hydrological processes ,DOI: 10.1002/hyp.10199
3. Gao,Y., Xie,H.J. & Yao,T.D. (2011). Developing snow cover parameters maps from MODIS, AMSR-E and blended snow products, Photogrammetric Engineering and Remote Sensing, 77(4),351-361.
4. Gao,Y., Lu, N. & Yao,T.D. (2011).Evaluation of a cloud-gap-filled MODIS daily snow cover product over the Pacific Northwest USA, Journal of Hydrology, 404,157-165.
5. Gao, Y., Xie,H.J., Yao, T.D., & Xue,C.S.(2010). Integrated assessment of multi-temporal and multi-sensor combinations for reducing cloud obscuration of MODIS snow cover products for the Pacific Northwestern USA. Remote sensing of environment,114(8),1662-1675.
6. Gao, Y., Xie,H.J., Lu, N., Yao, T.D., & Liang,T.G. (2010). Toward advanced daily cloud-free snow cover and snow water equivalent products from Terra-Aqua MODIS and Aqua AMSR-E measurements. Journal of Hydrology ,385(1-4),23-35.
7. Gao, Y., Xie, H.,Yao, T. et al.(2009). Snow cover spatial and temporal variability across three rivers headstream region of Tibetan Plateau based on MODIS data (2000-2008). The 5th International Symposium on Tibetan Plateau, Beijing, China, August, 2009.
8. Gao, Y., H. Xie, N. Lu, T. Liang, C. Xue. (2008). Advanced new daily products of cloud-free snow cover area and snow water equivalent from MODIS/Terra-Aqua & AMSR-E measurements. AGU Fall meeting 2008, San Francisco, CA, December 15-19.