1. Liu YW*. 2020. Optimum temperature for photosynthesis: from leaf- to ecosystem-scale. Science Bulletin, 65:601-604.
2. Liu YW*, Tenzintarchen, Geng XD, Wei D, Dai DX Xu-Ri*. 2020. Grazing exclusion enhanced net ecosystem carbon uptake but decreased plant nutrient content in an alpine steppe. Catena, 195: 104799.
3. Liu YW, Piao SL*, Gasser T, Ciais P, Yang H, Wang H, Keenan TF, Huang MT, Wan SQ, Song J, Wang K, Janssens IA, Penuelas J, Huntingford C, Wang XH, Arain MA, Fang YY, Fisher JB, Huang MY, Huntzinger DN, Ito A, Jain AK, Mao JF, Michalak AM, Peng CH, Poulter B, Schwalm C, Shi XY, Tian HQ, Wei YX, Zeng N, Zhu QA, Wang T. 2019. Field-experiment constraints on the enhancement of the terrestrial carbon sink by CO2 fertilization. Nature Geoscience, 12:809-814.
4. Liu YW, Piao SL*, Lian X, Ciais P, Smith WK. 2017. Seasonal responses of terrestrial carbon cycle to climate variations in CMIP5 models: Evaluation and projection. Journal of Climate, 30:6481-6503.
5. Liu YW, Wang T, Huang MT, Yao YT, Ciais P, Piao SL*. 2016. Changes in interannual climate sensitivities of terrestrial carbon fluxes during the 21st century predicted by CMIP5 Earth System Models. Journal of Geophysical Research-Biogeosciences, 121:903-918.
6. Liu YW, Xu-Ri*, Wang YS, Pan YP, Piao SL. 2015. Wet deposition of atmospheric inorganic nitrogen at five remote sites in the Tibetan Plateau. Atmospheric Chemistry and Physics, 15:11683-11700.
7. Liu YW, Xu-Ri*, Xu XL, Wei D, Wang YH, Wang YS. 2013. Plant and soil responses of an alpine steppe on the Tibetan Plateau to multi-level nitrogen addition. Plant and Soil, 373:515-529.
8. Li PL, Hu ZM, Liu YW. 2020. Shift in the trend of browning in Southwestern Tibetan Plateau in the past two decades. Agricultural and Forest Meteorology， 287:107950.
9. He Y, Peng SS, Liu YW, Li XY, Wang K, Ciais P, Arain MA, Fang YY, Fisher JB, Goll D, Hayes D, Huntzinger DN, Ito A, Jain AK, Janssens IA, Mao JF, Matteo C, Michalak AM, Peng CH, Penuelas J, Poulter B, Qin DH, Ricciuto DM, Schaefer K, Schwalm CR, Shi XY, Tian HQ, Vicca S, Wei YX, Zeng N, Zhu QA. 2020. Global vegetation biomass production efficiency constrained by models and observations. Global Change Biology, 26:1474-1484.
10. Zhang WX, Chen YQ, Shi LL, Wang XL, Liu YW, Mao R, Rao XQ, Lin YB, Shao YH, Li XB, Zhao CC, Liu SJ, Piao SL, Zhu WX, Zou XM, Fu SL. 2019. An alternative approach to reduce algorithm-derived biases in monitoring soil organic carbon changes. Ecology and Evolution, 9:7586-7596.
11. Xu-Ri, Wang YS, Wang YH, Niu HS, Liu YW, Zhuang QL. 2019. Estimating N2O emissions from soils under natural vegetation in China. Plant and Soil, 434:271-287.
12. Song J, Wan SQ, Piao SL, Hui DF, Hovenden MJ, Ciais P, Liu YW, Liu YZ, Zhong MX, Zheng MM, Ma GG, Zhou ZX, Ru JY. 2019. Elevated CO2 does not stimulate carbon sink in a semi-arid grassland. Ecology Letters, 22:458-468.
13. Liu D, Wang T, Yang T, Yan ZJ, Liu YW, Zhao YT, Piao SL. 2019. Deciphering impacts of climate extremes on Tibetan grasslands in the last fifteen years. Science Bulletin, 64:446-454.
14. Huang MT, Piao SL, Ciais P, Penuelas J, Wang XH, Keenan TF, Peng SS, Berry JA, Wang K, Mao JF, Alkama R, Cescatti A, Cuntz M, De Deurwaerder H, Gao MD, He Y, Liu YW, Luo YQ, Myneni RB, Niu SL, Shi XY, Yuan WP, Verbeeck H, Wang T, Wu J, Janssens IA. 2019. Air temperature optima of vegetation productivity across global biomes. Nature Ecology & Evolution, 3:772-779.
15. Ding JZ, Wang T, Piao SL, Smith P, Zhang GL, Yan ZJ, Ren S, Liu D, Wang SP, Chen SY, Dai FQ, He JS, Li YN, Liu YW, Mao JF, Arain A, Tian HQ, Shi XY, Yang YH, Zeng N, Zhao L. 2019. The paleoclimatic footprint in the soil carbon stock of the Tibetan permafrost region. Nature Communications, 10:4195.
16. Wu DH, Piao SL, Liu YW, Ciais P, Yao YT. 2018. Evaluation of CMIP5 Earth System Models for the spatial patterns of biomass and soil carbon turnover times and their linkage with climate. Journal of Climate, 31:5947-5960.
17. Wu DH, Ciais P, Viovy N, Knapp AK, Wilcox K, Bahn M, Smith MD, Vicca S, Fatichi S, Zscheischler J, He Y, Li XY, Ito A, Arneth A, Harper A, Ukkola A, Paschalis A, Poulter B, Peng CH, Ricciuto D, Reinthaler D, Chen GS, Tian HQ, Genet H, Mao JF, Ingrisch J, Nabel JESM, Pongratz J, Boysen LR, Kautz M, Schmitt M, Meir P, Zhu QA, Hasibeder R, Sippel S, Dangal SRS, Sitch S, Shi XY, Wang YP, Luo YQ, Liu YW, Piao SL. 2018. Asymmetric responses of primary productivity to altered precipitation simulated by ecosystem models across three long-term grassland sites. Biogeosciences, 15:3421-3437.
18. Wang T, Liu D, Piao SL, Wang YL, Wang XY, Guo H, Lian X, Burkhart JF, Ciais P, Huang MT, Janssens I, Li Y, Liu YW, Penuelas J, Peng SS, Yang H, Yao YT, Yin Y, Zhao YT. 2018. Emerging negative impact of warming on summer carbon uptake in northern ecosystems. Nature Communications, 9:5391.
19. Piao S, Huang M, Liu Z, Wang XH, Ciais P, Canadell JG, Wang K, Bastos A, Friedlingstein P, Houghton RA, Le Quere C, Liu YW, Myneni RB, Peng SS, Pongratz J, Sitch S, Yan T, Wang YL, Zhu ZC, Wu DH, Wang T. 2018. Lower land-use emissions responsible for increased net land carbon sink during the slow warming period. Nature Geoscience, 11:739-743.
20. Liu Q, Fu YSH, Liu YW, Janssens IA, Piao SL. 2018. Simulating the onset of spring vegetation growth across the Northern Hemisphere. Global Change Biology, 24:1342-1356.
21. Hong SB, Piao SL, Chen AP, Liu YW, Liu LL, Peng SS, Sardans J, Sun Y, Penuelas J, Zeng H. 2018. Afforestation neutralizes soil pH. Nature Communications, 9:520.
22. 朱再春, 刘永稳, 刘祯, 朴世龙. 2018. CMIP5模式对未来升温情景下全球陆地生态系统净初级生产力变化的预估. 气候变化研究进展, 14:31-39.
23. 彭书时, 朴世龙, 于家烁, 刘永稳, 汪涛, 朱高峰, 董金玮, 缪驰远. 2018. 地理系统模型研究进展. 地理科学进展, 37:109-120.
24. 耿晓东, 旭日, 刘永稳. 2018. 青藏高原纳木错高寒草甸生态系统碳交换对多梯度增水的响应. 植物生态学报, 42:397-405.
25. Zhao C, Piao SL, Wang XH, Huang Y, Ciais P, Elliott J, Huang MT, Janssens IA, Li T, Lian X, Liu YW, Muller C, Peng SS, Wang T, Zeng ZZ, Penuelas J. 2017. Plausible rice yield losses under future climate warming. Nature Plants, 3:16202.
26. Zhang Y, Yao YT, Wang XH, Liu YW, Piao SL. 2017. Mapping spatial distribution of forest age in China. Earth and Space Science, 4:108-116.
27. Pan YP, Liu YW, Wentworth GR, Zhang L, Zhao YH, Li Y, Liu XJ, Du EZ, Fang YT, Xiao HW, Ma HY, Wang YS. 2017. Letter to the editor: Critical assessments of the current state of scientific knowledge, terminology, and research needs concerning the ecological effects of elevated atmospheric nitrogen deposition in China. Atmospheric Environment, 153:109-116.
28. Zhu ZC, Piao SL, Myneni RB, Huang MT, Zeng ZZ, Canadell JG, Ciais P, Sitch S, Friedlingstein P, Arneth A, Cao CX, Cheng L, Kato E, Koven C, Li Y, Lian X, Liu YW, Liu RG, Mao JF, Pan YZ, Peng SS, Penuelas J, Poulter B, Pugh TAM, Stocker BD, Viovy N, Wang XH, Wang YP, Xiao ZQ, Yang H, Zaehle S, Zeng N. 2016. Greening of the Earth and its drivers. Nature Climate Change, 6:791-795.
29. Zhang Y, Zhu ZC, Liu Z, Zeng ZZ, Ciais P, Huang MT, Liu YW, Piao SL. 2016. Seasonal and interannual changes in vegetation activity of tropical forests in Southeast Asia. Agricultural and Forest Meteorology, 224:1-10.
30. Yao YT, Wang XH, Zeng ZZ, Liu YW, Peng SS, Zhu ZC, Piao SL. 2016. The effect of afforestation on soil moisture content in northeastern China. Plos One, 11:e0160776.
31. Wang T, Lin X, Liu YW, Dantec-Nedelec S, Ottle C. 2016. Causes of uncertainty in China's net primary production over the 21st century projected by the CMIP5 Earth system models. International Journal of Climatology, 36:2323-2334.
32. Qiao N, Xu XL, Hu YH, Blagodatskaya E, Liu YW, Schaefer D, Kuzyakov Y. 2016. Carbon and nitrogen additions induce distinct priming effects along an organic-matter decay continuum. Scientific Reports, 6:19865.
33. Liu Q, Fu YSH, Zhu ZC, Liu YW, Liu Z, Huang MT, Janssens IA, Piao SL. 2016. Delayed autumn phenology in the Northern Hemisphere is related to change in both climate and spring phenology. Global Change Biology, 22:3702-3711.
34. Peng SS, Ciais P, Chevallier F, Peylin P, Cadule P, Sitch S, Piao SL, Ahlstrom A, Huntingford C, Levy P, Li XR, Liu YW, Lomas M, Poulter B, Viovy N, Wang T, Wang XH, Zaehle S, Zeng N, Zhao F, Zhao HF. 2015. Benchmarking the seasonal cycle of CO2 fluxes simulated by terrestrial ecosystem models. Global Biogeochemical Cycles, 29:46-64.
35. Wei D, Xu-Ri, Liu YW, Wang YH, Wang YS. 2014. Three-year study of CO2 efflux and CH4/N2O fluxes at an alpine steppe site on the central Tibetan Plateau and their responses to simulated N deposition. Geoderma, 232:88-96.
36. 旦增塔庆, 旭日, 魏学红, 魏达, 刘永稳, 王迎红. 2014. 西藏纳木错高寒草原、高寒草甸和沼泽化草甸主要温室气体通量对比研究. 草地学报, 22:493-501.
37. Liu B, Kang SC, Sun JM, Zhang YL, Xu R, Wang YJ, Liu YW, Cong ZY. 2013. Wet precipitation chemistry at a high-altitude site (3,326 m a.s.l.) in the southeastern Tibetan Plateau. Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 20:5013-5027.
38. Wei D, Xu-Ri, Wang YH, Wang YS, Liu YW, Yao TD. 2012. Responses of CO2, CH4 and N2O fluxes to livestock exclosure in an alpine steppe on the Tibetan Plateau, China. Plant and Soil, 359:45-55.