1. Xiuping Li*, Lei Wang, Xiaoyu Guo and Deliang Chen, Does summer precipitation trend over and around the Tibetan Plateau depend on elevation?, International Journal of Climatology, 2017, doi: 10.1002/joc.4978.
2. Lei Wang*, Xiuping Li*, Yingying Chen, Kun Yang, Deliang Chen, Jing Zhou, Wenbin Liu, Jia Qi, and Jiangbin Huang, Validation of the global land data assimilation system based on measurements of soil temperature profiles, Agricultural and Forest Meteorology, 2016, 218-219:288-297.
3. Xiuping Li*, Lei Wang, Kun Yang, AihuiWang and Deliang Chen, Seasonal evapotranspiration changes (1979-2010) of four large basins on the Tibetan Plateau, Journal of Geophysical Research_Atmospheres, 2014, 119:13079~13095.
4. Xiuping Li, Lei Wang*, Deliang Chen, Kun Yang, Baolin Xue and Litao Sun, Near-surface air temperature lapse rates in the mainland China during 1962-2011, Journal of Geophysical Research_Atmospheres, 2013, 118(14): 7505~7515.
5. Xiuping Li, Shiyuan Zhong*, Xindi Bian, W. E. Heilman, Yong Luo and Wenjie Dong, Hydroclimate and Variability in the Great Lakes Region as Derived from the North American Regional Reanalysis, Journal of Geophysical Research_Atmospheres, 2010, 115, D12104.
6. Xiuping Li, Shiyuan Zhong*, Xindi Bian, and W. E. Heilman, Climate and climate variability of the wind power resources in the Great Lakes region of the United States, Journal of Geophysical Research_Atmospheres, 2010, 115, D18107.
1. Tian Zeng, Lei Wang*, Xiuping Li, Lei Song, Xiaotao Zhang, Jing Zhou, Bing Gao, Ruishun Liu (2020), A New and Simplified Approach for Estimating the Daily River Discharge of the Tibetan Plateau Using Satellite Precipitation: An Initial Study on the Upper Brahmaputra River, Remote Sensing, 12(13), 2103; https://doi.org/10.3390/rs12132103.
2. Mulugeta Genanu Kebede, Lei Wang *, Kun Yang, Deliang Chen, Xiuping Li, Tian Zeng, Zhidan Hu (2020), Discharge Estimates for Ungauged Rivers Flowing over Complex High-Mountainous Regions based Solely on Remote Sensing-Derived Datasets, Remote Sensing, 12(7), 1064: https://doi.org/10.3390/rs12071064 .
3. Xiaoyang Zhong, Lei Wang, Jing Zhou, Xiuping Li, Jia Qi, Lei Song, Yuanwei Wang (2020), Precipitation Dominates Long-Term Water Storage Changes in Nam Co Lake (Tibetan Plateau) Accompanied by Intensified Cryosphere Melts Revealed by a Basin-Wide Hydrological Modelling, 12(2), 1926; https://doi.org/10.3390/rs12121926 .
4. Mulugeta Genanu Kebede, Lei Wang *, Xiuping Li, Zhidan Hu (2019). Remote sensing-based river discharge estimation for a small river flowing over the high mountain regions of the Tibetan Plateau, International Journal of Remote Sensing, 41(9), https://doi.org/10.1080/01431161.2019.1701213.
5. Jia Qi, Lei Wang *, Jing Zhou, Lei Song, Xiuping Li, Tian Zeng (2019). Coupled Snow and Frozen Ground Physics Improves Cold Region Hydrological Simulations: An Evaluation at the Upper Yangtze River Basin (Tibetan Plateau). Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres, 124(33): 12985-13004.
6. Sadia Bibi, Lei Wang *, Xiuping Li, Xiaotao Zhang, Deliang Chen (2019). Response of Groundwater Storage and Recharge in the Qaidam Basin (Tibetan Plateau) to Climate Variations from 2002 to 2016. Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres, 124(17-18): 9918–9934.
7. Renjie Mao, Lei Wang *, Jing Zhou, Xiuping Li, Jia Qi, Xiaotao Zhang (2019). Evaluation of Various Precipitation Products Using Ground-Based Discharge Observation at the Nujiang River Basin, China. Water, 11(11): 2308-2326.
8. Lei Wang*, A.W. Sichangi, Tian Zeng, Xiuping Li, Zhidan Hu, M. Genanu (2019), New methods designed to estimate the daily discharges of rivers in the Tibetan Plateau, Science Bulletin, 64, 418-421.
9. Hao Li, Liu Liu *, Xingcai Liu, Xiuping Li, Zongxue Xu (2019), Greening Implication Inferred from Vegetation Dynamics Interacted with Climate Change and Human Activities over the Southeast Qinghai–Tibet Plateau. Remote Sensing, 11(20), 2421; https://doi.org/10.3390/rs11202421.
10. Yuanwei Wang, Lei Wang*, Xiuping Li, Deliang Chen (2018), Temporal and spatial changes in estimated near-surface air temperature lapse rates on Tibetan Plateau, International Journal of Climatology, doi:10.1002/joc.5471.
11. Sadia Bibi, Lei Wang*, Xiuping Li, Jing Zhou, Deliang Chen, Tandong Yao (2018), Climatic and associated cryospheric, biosheric, and hydrological changes on the Tibetan Plateau: a review, International Journal of Climatology, doi:10.1002/joc.5411.
12. Lei Wang, Jing Zhou, Jia Qi, Litao Sun, Kun Yang, Lide Tian, Yanluan Lin, Wenbin Liu, Maheswor Shrestha, Yongkang Xue, Toshio Koike, Yaoming Ma, Xiuping Li, Yingying Chen, Deliang Chen, Shilong Piao, Hui Lu (2017), Development of a land surface model with coupled snow and frozen soil physics, Water Resources Resaerch, 53, 5085-5103, doi:10.1002/2017WR020451.
13. Pin Liu, Zongxue Xu*, Xiuping Li (2017), Projection of climate changes scenarios in different temperature zones in the Eastern Monsoon Region, China, Water, 9, 305, doi:10.3390/w9050305.
14. Xiaoyu Guo, Lei Wang*, LideTian, and Xiuping Li (2017), Elevation-dependent reductions in wind speed over and around the Tibetan Plateau, International Journal of Climatology, DOI: 10.1002/joc.4727.
15. Godfrey Ouma Makokha, Lei Wang*, Jing Zhou, Xiuping Li, Aihui Wang, Guangpeng Wang, David Kuria (2016), Quantitative Drought Monitoring in a Typical Cold River Basin over Tibetan Plateau: an integration of meteorological, agricultural and hydrological droughts, Journal of Hydrology, http://dx.doi.org/10.1016/j.jhydrol.2016.10.050.
16. Lei Wang*, Litao Sun, Maheswor Shrestha, Xiuping Li, Wenbin Liu, Jing Zhou, Kun Yang, Hui Lu, Deliang Chen (2016), Improving Snow Process Modeling with Satellite-Based Estimation of Near-Surface-Air-Temperature Lapse Rate, JGR-Atmospheres, doi: 10.1002/2016JD025506.
17. Wenbin Liu, Lei Wang*, Jing Zhou, Yanzhong Li, Fubao Sun, Guobin Fu, Xiuping Li, Yanfang Sang (2016), A worldwide evaluation of basin-scale evapotranspiration estimates against the water balance method, Journal of Hydrology, 538, 82-95, doi:10.1016/j.jhydrol.2016.04.006.
18. Arthur W. Sichangi, Lei Wang*, Kun Yang, Deliang Chen, Zhongjing Wang, Xiuping Li, Jing Zhou, Wenbin Liu, David Kuria (2016), Estimating continental river basin discharges using multiple remote sensing data sets, Remote Sensing of Environemnt, 179:36-53.
19. Liang Zhao, Yuxiang Zhu*, Haiwen Liu, Zhongfang Liu, Yanju Liu, Xiuping Li, and Zhou Chen (2015), A stable snow-atmosphere coupled mode, Climate Dynamics, doi:10.1007/s00382-015-2952-z.
20. Jing Zhou, Lei Wang*, Yinsheng Zhang, Yanhong Guo, Xiuping Li, and Wenbin Liu (2015), Exploring the water storage changes in the largest lake (Selin Co) over the Tibetan Plateau during 2003-2012 from a basin-wide hydrological modeling, Water Resources Research, 51, doi:10.1002/2014WR015846.
21. Baolin Xue, Lei Wang*, Kun Yang, Jun Qin, Yingying Chen, Long Zhao, Yaoming Ma, Toshio Koike, Zeyong Hu, Lide Tian, and Xiuping Li (2013), Modeling the land surface water and energy cycle of a mesoscale watershed in the central Tibetan Plateau with a distributed hydrological model, Journal of Geophysical Research_Atmospheres, 118(16): 8857-8868.
22. Baolin Xue, Lei Wang*, Xiuping Li, Kun Yang, Deliang Chen and Litao Sun (2013), Evaluation of evapotranspiration estimates for two river basins in Tibetan Plateau by a water balance method, Journal of Hydrology, 492(7):290-297.
23. Shiyuan Zhong*, Xiuping Li, Xindi Bian, W. E. Heilman, L. R. Leung and W. I. Gustafson (2012), Evaluation of regional climate simulations over the Great Lakes region driven by three global data sets, Journal of Great Lakes Research, 38(2): 212-225.
24. Warren Heilman*, David Hollinger, Xiuping Li, Xindi Bian, and Shiyuan Zhong (2010), Impact of revised and potential future albedo estimates on CCSM3 simulations of growing season surface temperature fields for North America, Atmospheric Science Letters, 11(4):319-326.