|Location:Home >>Scientists >> Faculty and Staff
|Details of the Faculty or Staff
Building 3,Courtyard 16, Lin Cui Road, Chaoyang District, Beijing 100101P.R. China
|Education and Appointments：
2018.01-present Professor, Institute of Tibetan Plateau Research, CAS
2015.08-2016.08 Visiting Research Fellow, University of California, Irvine
2013.01-2017.12 Associate Professor, Cold and Arid Regions Environmental and Engineering Research Institute, CAS
2013.01-2017.06 Postdoctoral Fellow, Cold and Arid Regions Environmental and Engineering Research Institute, CAS
2005.10-2012.12 Assistant Professor, Cold and Arid Regions Environmental and Engineering Research Institute, CAS
2007.09-2012.06 Ph.D. in GIS and Cartography. University of Chinese Academy of Sciences
2003.10-2005.09 M.A. in International Environment and Agriculture, Tokyo University of Agriculture and Technology, Japan
2000.09-2003.06 M.S. in GIS and Cartography, Department of Resources and Environment, Lanzhou University
1998.03-1999.09 Dual Degree in Coumputer, Department of Computer Science, Lanzhou University
1996.09-2000.06 B.S. in Physical Geography, Department of Resources and Environment, Lanzhou University
Regional climate change, data assimilation, data integration, big data analysis
- Xiaoduo Pan, Xin Li, Guodong Chen, Yang Hong, 2017. Effects of 4D-Var data assimilation using remote sensing precipitation products in a WRF model over the complex terrain of an arid region River Basin. Remote Sensing, 9(9): 963. (JCR: Q1)
- Xiaoduo Pan, Xin Li, Guodong Cheng, Rensheng Chen, Kuolin Hsu, 2017. Impact analysis of climate change on snowfall and fractional snow cover over a complex mountainous region using a numerical model and remote sensing products. Remote Sensing, 9(8): 774. (JCR: Q1)
- Xiaoduo Pan, Xin Li, Guodong Cheng, Hongyi Li, Xiaobo He, 2015. Development and evaluation of a river-basin-scale high spatio-temporal precipitation data set using the WRF model: a case study of the Heihe River Basin. Remote Sensing, 7(7): 9230-9252. (JCR: Q1)
- Xiaoduo Pan, Xin Li, Kun Yang, Jie He, Yanlin Zhang, Xujun Han, 2014. Comparison of Downscaled Precipitation Data over a Mountainous Watershed: A Case Study in the Heihe River Basin. Journal of Hydrometeorology, 15(4): 1560-1574. (JCR: Q1)
- Xiaoduo Pan, Xiangjun Tian, Xin Li, Zhenghui Xie, Aimei Shao, Chunyan Lu, 2012. Assimilating Doppler radar radial velocity and reflectivity observations in the WRF model by a POD-based ensemble three-dimensional variational assimilation method. Journal of Geophysical Research, 117(D17113). (JCR: Q1)
- Xiaoduo Pan, Xin Li, Xiaokang Shi, Xujun Han, Lihui Luo, Liangxu Wang, 2012. Dynamic Downscaling of Near-Surface Air Temperature at a basin scale using the WRF-with A Case Study in the Heihe River Basin, China. Frontier of Earth Science. 6(3): 314-323. (SCI)
- Xiaoduo Pan, Xin Li, 2011. Validation of WRF model on simulating forcing data for Heihe River Basin. Sciences in Cold and Arid Regions, 3(4):344-357.
- Xiaoduo Pan, Hiroyuki Nakamura, Nozaki Tamotsu, Zhuotong Nan, 2007. A GIS-based landslide hazard assessment by multiple regression analysis. Proceedings of the society of photo-optical instrumentation engineers (SPIE), 6754: M7541-M7541. (EI)
- Xiaoduo Pan, Hiroyuki Nakamura, Yong Liu, Yuhua Lang, 2005. Automatic Analysis Algorithm for Slide-slope Cut-Fill Based on Digital Elevation Model. Geoinformatics, 16(1): 35-40. (J-STAGE)
- Xiaoduo Pan, Hanqing Ma, 2019. Near-Surface Hourly Atmospheric Driving Data at 0.05°×0.05°based on WRF Model Simulation over 2000-2016 Years for the Heihe River Basin. Plateau Meteorology, 38(1): 209-219. (in Chinese with English abstract)
- Xiaoduo Pan, Xin Li, Youhua Ran, Chao Liu, 2012. Impact of underlying surface information on wrfmodeling in heihe river basin. Plateau Meteorology, 31(3): 657-667. (in Chinese with English abstract)
- Xiaoduo Pan, Xin Li, 2011. Impact of spatial resolution on wrf model in heihe river basin. e-Science Technology & Application. 2(6): 126-137. (in Chinese with English abstract)
- Xiaoduo Pan, Xin Li, Zhenhua Chao, 2010. Review of Research of Forcing Data for Regional Scale Hydrological Model. Advances in Earth Science, 25(12): 1314-1324. (in Chinese with English abstract)
- Xiaoduo Pan, Xin Li, Zhuotong Nan, Lizong Wu, Liangxu Wang, Hongxing Li, 2010. Research on data description document. China Science & Technology Resources Review, 42(3): 30-35. (in Chinese with English abstract)
- Xiaoduo Pan, Yong Liu, Zhuotong Nan, 2007. A Study on the Fractal Measurements of Landforms based on DEM in Qilian Mountain & Hexi Corridor. Journal of Ecological Economics, 5(1-4): 118-124. (in Chinese with English abstract)
- Guoshuai Li, Xin Li, Tandong Yao, Tao Che, Hong Yang, Mingguo Ma, Haipeng Zhao, Xiaoduo Pan, 2019. Heterogeneous sea-level rises along coastal zones and small islands, Chinese Science Bulletin.
- Xin Li , Guodong Cheng, Yingchun Ge, Hongyi Li, Feng Han, Xiaoli Hu, Wei Tian, Yong Tian, Xiaoduo Pan, Yanyun Nian, et al. 2018. Hydrological cycle in the heihe river basin and its implication for water resource management in endorheic basins. Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres, 123(2):890-914.
- Xiaozhong Huang, Wei Peng, Natalia Rudaya, Grimm Eric C, Xuemei Chen, Xianyong Cao, Jun Zhang, Xiaoduo Pan, Sisi Liu, Chunzhu Chen, Fahu Chen, 2018. Holocene vegetation and climate dynamics in the altai mountains and surrounding areas. Geophysical Research Letters, 45(13):6628-6636.
- Rui Liu, Shaomin Liu, Xiaofan Yang, Hui Lu, Xiaoduo Pan, Ziwei Xu, Yanfei Ma, Tongren Xu, 2018. Wind Dynamics Over a Highly Heterogeneous Oasis Area: An Experimental and Numerical Study. Journal of Geophysical Research: Atmospheres, 123(16): 8418-8440.
- Lei Zhang, Chunyan Wang, Xiaoduo Pan, 2018. A Review of Future Climate Change Based on Regional Climate Models. Plateau Meteorology, 37(5): 301-309. (in Chinese with English abstract)
- Jing Ren, Xiaoduo Pan, 2017. Research of Satellite Precipitation Data Assimilation on WRF Model. Remote Sensing Technology and Application, 32(4):593-605. (in Chinese with English abstract)
- Xin Tian, Min Yan, Christiaan Van Der Tol, Zengyuan Li, Zhongbo Su, Erxue Chen, Xin Li, Longhui Li, Xufeng Wang, Xiaoduo Pan, Lushuang Gao, Zongtao Han, 2017. Modeling forest above-ground biomass dynamics using multi-source data and incorporated models: a case study over the qilian mountains. Agricultural and Forest Meteorology, 246, 1-14.
- Donghang Shao, Hongyi Li, Jian Wang, Xiaoduo Pan, Xiaohua Hao, 2017. Distinguishing the role of wind in snow distribution by utilizing remote sensing and modeling data: case study in the northeastern tibetan plateau. IEEE Journal of Selected Topics in Applied Earth Observations and Remote Sensing, 10(10):4445-4456.
- Xuejiao Wu , Yongping Shen, Ninglian Wang, Xiaoduo Pan, Wei Zhang, Jianqiao He, Guoya Wang, 2016. Coupling the wrf model with a temperature index model based on remote sensing for snowmelt simulations in a river basin in the altay mountains, northwest china. Hydrological Processes, 30(21):3967-3977.
- Xuejiao Wu, Xiaoduo Pan, Yongping Shen, Wei Zhang, Jianqiao He, Bin He, 2016. Validation of WRF model on simulation forcing data for Kayiertesi River basin, Xinjiang. Journal of Glaciology and Geocryology, 38(2): 332-340. (in Chinese with English abstract)
- Xin Tian, Christiaan Van Der Tol, Zhongbo Su, Zengyuan Li, Erxue Chen, Xin Li, Min Yan, Xuelong Chen, Xufeng Wang, Xiaoduo Pan, Feilong Ling, Chunmei Li, Wenwu Fan, Longhui Li, 2015. Simulation of forest evapotranspiration using time-series parameterization of the surface energy balance system (sebs) over the qilian mountains. Remote Sensing, 7(12): 15822-15843.
- Xuejiao Wu , Jian Zhou , Yan Li , Xiaoduo Pan , Yanzhao Zhou, 2014. Estimating the evapotranspiration in the middle reaches of the heihe river by sebs model based on the eddy covariance system. Journal of Glaciology and Geocryology, 36(6): 1538-1547. (in Chinese with English abstract)
- Xiaoqing Peng, Tingjun Zhang, Xiaoduo Pan, Qingfeng Wang, Xinyue Zhong, Kang Wang, Cuicui Mu, 2013. Spatial and temporal variations of seasonally frozen ground over the heihe river basin of Qilian Mountain in western china. Advances in Earth Science, 28(4): 497-508. (in Chinese with English abstract)
- Jun Wen, Xin Lai, Xiaokang Shi, Xiaoduo Pan, 2013. Numerical simulations of fractional vegetation coverage influences on the convective environment over the source region of the yellow river. Meteorology and Atmospheric Physics, 120(1-2): 1-10.
- Xin Li, Zhuotong Nan, Guodong Cheng, Yongjian Ding, Lizong Wu, Liangxu Wang, Jian Wang, Youhua Ran, Hongxing Li, Xiaoduo Pan, Zhongming Zhu, 2011. Toward an improved data stewardship and service for environmental and ecological science data in west china. International Journal of Digital Earth, 4(4): 347-359.
- Xin Li, Zhuotong Nan, Lizong Wu, Youhua Ran, Jian Wang, Xiaoduo Pan, Liangxu Wang, Hongxing Li, Zhongming Zhu, 2008. Environmental and ecological science data center for west china: integration and sharing of environmental and ecological data. Advances in Earth Science, 23(6): 628-637. (in Chinese with English abstract)
- Jian Zhou, Xin Li, Genxu Wang, Xiaoduo Pan, 2008. Coupled land surface process pattern sib2 with the unsaturated seepage model and its application. Advances in Earth Science, 23(6): 570-579. (in Chinese with English abstract)
- Jian Zhou, Genxu Wang, Xin Li, Yongmin Yang, Xiaoduo Pan, 2008. Data assimilation algorithm apply to energy-water balance analysis of the high cold ecosystem at qinghai-tibet plain, northwest china. Advances in Earth Science, 23(9):965-973. (in Chinese with English abstract)
- Jian Zhou, Genxu Wang, Xin Li , Yongmin Yang , Xiaoduo Pan, 2008. Energy-Water Balance of Meadow Ecosystem in Cold Frozen Soil Areas. Journal of Glaciology and Geocryology, 30(3): 398-407. (in Chinese with English abstract)
- Xiaowen Zhang, Yong Liu, Xiaoduo Pan, Shiqiang Zhang, 2003. The Types, Methodologies and Application of GIS-T. Remote Sensing Technology and Application, 17(6): 344-351. (in Chinese with English abstract)
- The CAS Strategic Priority A Program: “Big Earth Data Science and Engineering”（XDA19070104, 2018-2022）
- The CAS Strategic Priority A Program: “Pan-Third Pole Environment Study for a Green Silk Road”（XDA20060603, 2018-2022）
- “Research on assimilation of multi-source remote sensing precipitation products based on regional climate model” supported by NSFC（41471292, 2015-2018）
- “Study on the interaction between soil water and groundwater and their ecological hydrologic effects under water transport conditions in Heihe River Basin” supported by NSFC（91125016, 2012-2015）
- “Research on atmospheric driving data with high spatial and temporal resolution in Heihe river basin” supported by NSFC（40901202, 2010-2012）