Education and Appointments
1. Zhang Qian, Ailikun, 2018: Adaptive governance and climate change: case analysis of Inner Mongolia grassland and counterplan study. 14(04):411-422.
2. Ailikun and Xiaoyi Wang, 2015: Integration between natural and social sciences in sustainability research, 30(11):1278-1286. (In Chinese)
3. Ailikun and Y. Yang, Sustainability science and co-design with stakeholders, 2015: World Sci-tech R & D., 7(4), 468-471. (in Chinese)
4. Manton T, T. Yasunari, Ailikun, Hein Mallee, Rodel Lasco, Ramachandran Ramesh, 2015: Initial Strategic Research Plan for Future Earth in Asia. China Metrological Press, 116 pp.
5. Li Shan, Ailikun, 2014: Comparative Analysis of surface energy fluxes over Sino-US semi-arid land. Plateau Meteorology, 33(5), 1262-1271 (In Chinese)
6. Salinger, M. James, Shrestha Madan, Ailikun, Dong Wenjie, McGregor John, Wang Shuyu, 2014: Climate in Asia and the Pacific: Climate Variability and Change. Springer, Editors: Manton, MJ, Stevenson, LA, Climate in Asia and the Pacific: Security, Society and Sustainability
7. Yiruhan, Ailikun, Zhuguo Ma and Masae Shiyomi, 2011: Forty-eight year climatology of air temperature changes in Xilinhot, Xilingol Steppe (Inner Mongolia), China, Japanese Society of Grassland, Vol 57, 168-172, ISSN1744-6961.
8. FU Congbin, Ailikun, Renjian Zhang, Xiaodong Yan, 2006: Introduction of a New International Program: Monsoon Asia Integrated Regional Study (MAIRS), China. PARTICUOLOGY, Vol. 4, No. 6, 352-355.
9. Ailikun, 2004: The weakening of the Walker Circulation after the late 1970s, Climate and Environmental Research, 9(2), 303-315.
10. Ailikun and Weidong Guo, 2003: The Desertification over north China through comparing the long-term variation of air temperature and 0cm soil temperature, Acta Geographica Sinica, 58, 108-116. (in Chinese)
11. Ailikun and T. Yasunari, 2001: ENSO and Asian summer monsoon: persistence and transitivity in the seasonal march. Journal of the Meteorological Society of Japan. Vol.79, No.1, 145-159.